LED Catenary Luminaire Callisto 75Back to Overview
Model 336-S - Catenary Luminaire Reflector Technology
This LED luminaire is designed as catenary or suspended luminaire for the illumination of roads, intersections and squares. The Callisto catenary luminaire provides above-average safety at critical junctions.
Pay attention to the quality and efficacy of the product. Having an optimised luminous intensity distribution, the quantity of luminaires can be reduced due to larger luminaire spacing. The luminaires are equipped with highly efficient LED modules – supplying nominally 120 lm/W at 5,000 K.
Recommended mounting height: 6 - 10 metres
|Wattage / output*||60 Watt||Reflector technology||Approx.
|80 Watt||Reflector technology||Approx.
*effective 89 lm/Watt at 5,000 K
|Colour temperature||3,000 K / 4,000 K / 5,000 K|
|Mounting||Optionally available: suspension chord|
|Dimensions l x w x h [mm]||Weight [kg]|
|756 x 183 x 79||6.2|
Design, material and mounting
- Enclosure of non-corroding aluminium profile
- High-quality powder coating acc. DB 703 (graphite), on request all RAL colours
- Direct mounting on the pole without additional work, connecting cable pre-assembled (optionally)
- Illuminant cover of single-pane safety glass (satined, in the reflector areas clear)
- External screw connections of high-grade steel
- Optimal thermal management by directly linking the LED modules with the enclosure
- Use of heat conducting paste (alternatively heat conducting foil)
- Integrated pressure compensation valve
- Degree of enclosure protection: IP 65
- Multi-chip-on-board LED (MCOB)
- Highly efficient reflector technology (chromed plastic reflectors)
- MCOB-LED approved acc. to IESNA LM 80-08
- Service life LED: 50,000 h – L90, B10 // 100.000h – L70, B10
- Voltage 195-265 V / 50 Hz
- LED module and electronic ballast separately removable and plug-connected
- Electronic constant current LED ballast, efficiency 93 %
- Power supply interference-suppressed acc. DIN EN 61000-6-3/-4, EN 55011,
EN 55022 CI. B, PFC corrected
- Protection class II acc. to VDE 0140 (DIN EN 61140)
- Power supply degree of enclosure protection IP 65
- Standard connection by means of Wieland plugs series ST18
- Overvoltage protection 4 kV (optionally 10 kV, external module)
- ENEC 10 tested and approved
- Wired ready for operation acc. to EN 60598
- Optionally, equipped with a telemanagement system
Subject to technical modifications!