LED Mast Double Luminaire inclination adjustment Callisto MCBack to Overview
Model 368-M - Reflector Technology
This LED luminaire has been designed as mast luminaire for the illumination of streets, intersections and squares. By its flexible assembly options of the mounting fixture versatile applications as top-mounted luminaire are possible.
Inclination adjustment of the luminaires enables you to handle demanding lighting tasks.
Pay attention to the quality and efficacy of the product. Having an optimised luminous intensity distribution, the quantity of luminaires can be reduced due to larger luminaire spacing. The luminaires are equipped with highly efficient LED modules - supplying nominally 120 lm/W at 5,000 K.
Recommended pole height: 6 - 14 metres
Wattage / output*
Range from ... to ...
can be equipped variably
|40 Watt||Reflector technology||3,560 lumen|
|160 Watt||Reflector technology||14,240 lumen|
*effective 89 lm/Watt at 5,000 K
|Colour temperature||3,000 K / 4,000 K / 5,000 K|
|Mounting||Side-mounting with inclination adjustment from 0° to +25°|
Dimensions l x w x h [mm]
|1,605 x 183 x 79||11.2|
|2,105 x 183 x 79||13.4|
Design, material and mounting
- Enclosure of non-corroding aluminium profile
- High-quality powder coating acc. DB 703 (graphite), on request all RAL colours
- Direct mounting on the pole without additional work, connecting cable pre-assembled (optionally)
- Illuminant cover of single-pane safety glass
- External screw connections of high-grade steel
- Optimal thermal management by directly linking the LED modules with the enclosure
- Use of heat conducting paste (alternatively heat conducting foil)
- Integrated pressure compensation valve
- Degree of enclosure protection: IP 65
- Multi-chip-on-board LED (MCOB)
- Highly efficient reflector technology
- MCOB-LED approved acc. to IESNA LM 80-08
- Service life LED: 50,000 h – L90, B10 // 100,000 h – L70, B10
- Voltage 195-265 V / 50 Hz
- LED module and electronic ballast separately removable and plug-connected
- Electronic constant current LED ballast, efficiency 93 %
- Power supply interference-suppressed acc. DIN EN 61000-6-3/-4, EN 55011,
EN 55022 CI. B, PFC corrected
- Protection class II acc. to VDE 0140 (DIN EN 61140)
- Power supply degree of enclosure protection IP 65
- Standard connection by means of Wieland plugs series ST18
- Overvoltage protection 4 kV (optionally 10 kV, external module)
- ENEC 10 tested and approved
- Wired ready for operation acc. to EN 60598
- Optionally, equipped with a telemanagement system
Subject to technical modifications!
Eulum files Mast Double Luminaire Callisto MC with inclination adjustment, reflector technology (zip) Attention! The light distribution curve applies to one luminaire. For a dual luminaire, the light distribution curve additionally will have to be rotated by 180°.